Three nuns were attending a hockey game.
Three men were sitting directly behind. Because their habits were partially blocking the view, the men decided to badger the nuns, hoping that they'd get annoyed enough to move to another area. In a loud voice, the first guy said, "I think I'm going to move to Utah . There are only 100 nuns living there." The second guy spoke up and said, "I want to move to Montana . There are only 50 nuns living there." The third guy said, "I want to go to Idaho . There are only 25 nuns living there." One of the nuns turned around, looked at the men and in a very sweet and calm voice said, "Why don't you go to Hell. There aren't any nuns there."
- Joke ///Blague
- Is Huet The Man? ///Huet, homme de confiance?
- 2 Point Out, 6 to go ///A 2 points avec 6 matchs ...
- Undeserved Win ///Victoire non-méritée
- Make or Break ///Ça passe ou ça casse
- Another win ///Une autre victoire
- The toque - Fedorov ///Fedorov et sa tuque
- I Laich Brooks ///Bravo Brooks Laich
- 300 Wins /// 300 Victoires
- The Contract /// Le contrat
- Am I back? /// De retour?
- ▼ March (12)