Friday 19 October 2007

Love The Logo ///J'aime le logo


The new Capitals logo, which is in my view an improvement on the old logo they had for the first 20 years of the franchise, is a bit of a homecoming for me.


I remember liking the Caps logo and colours when I was a kid, and I fell in love with the Caps after the Langway trade and their emergence as a strong team. Although the other colours and uniforms were fine, this retro look is definitely a smart choice.


///Le nouveau logo des Capitals, qui à mon avis est une amélioration du logo original qu'ils ont porté pendant vingt ans, me rappelle les débuts de mon amour des Caps.


Je me souviens que dès un jeune âge, j'aimais leurs couleurs et leur logo. Je suis tombé en amour avec les Caps après l'échange de Rod Langway et leur émergence comme équipe. Même si les couleurs précédentes étaient quand même belles, ce look 'rétro' est définitivement un bon choix.

No comments:

Blog Archive