Wednesday 25 April 2007

200th Post ///200e billet


The past four months have been an exhilarating experience. This blog has allowed me to tap into my love of the game and learn about myself and my passion for communicating about hockey. Although there have been a few lulls, I'm looking forward to continuing this blog for quite a while. Please feel free to use the Comments feature to give me some feedback.


///Les quatre derniers mois ont été une expérience très excitante. Ce blogue m'a permis de me reconnecter sur mon amour du jeu et d'apprendre à apprivoiser ma passion de communiquer au sujet du hockey. Bien qu'il y a eu quelques moments creux, j'anticipe avec plaisir de continuer ce blogue pour un bon bout de temps. N'hésitez pas à utiliser l'outil Comments pour me donner de la rétroaction.

No comments:

Blog Archive