Sunday 4 February 2007

Stanley In My Arms ///Stanley dans mes bras

It sure felt good. I got to hold the Stanley Cup in my arms for ever so brief a moment, while my fiancée (merci) took a photo. My thanks to Phil Pritchard, keeper of the Cup, for being so kind and accomodating, and to the Governor General of Canada for bringing the Cup to Ottawa so that regular fans like myself could have a moment with it. I'm the luckiest guy in the world, because I get to hold my real Stanley Cup (my fiancée) in my arms every day.

///Le "feeling" était remarquable. J'ai pu tenir la Coupe Stanley dans mes bras, pendant que ma fiancée nous a pris en photo. Merci à Phil Pritchard, gardien de la Coupe, d'avoir été si gentil et accommodant, et au Gouverneur Général du Canada d'avoir apporté la Coupe à Ottawa pour que de simples amateurs comme moi puisse la toucher pendant un moment. Je suis l'homme le plus chanceux au monde, car je tiens ma vraie Coupe Stanley (ma fiancée) dans mes bras à chaque jour.

No comments:

Blog Archive